La Mirada Apartments
1120 NE 43rd Street, Seattle, Washington 98105
Starting at $1,100.00/mo.
* Flexible Leasing Options
* 2 blocks from WSU. Book store on “The Ave”
* Reserved Parking available for lease
* Secured Access
* Easy Freeway Access
* Professional & responsive on-site Management
* Non Smoking Community
* Secured, serene, landscaped outdoor courtyard
* Easy Access to Public Transportation
* Blocks from Restaurants, Shopping, and other services
* Laundry Care Center w/ modern machines, high capacity, advanced features & low rates
* Water, Sewer, and garbage billed at a flat fee of $75 per mo.
* Electricity is paid directly to Seattle city lights. Residents surveyed have surveyed reported monthly electricity bills of $20-$40 on average.
* Security deposit will be between ½ and 1 full months’ rent depending on application results
* $300 of the security deposit will be applied to non-refundable cleaning fee. The remainder is eligible for a refund.
* Flexible lease options (6-12 months). Choose your lease expiration date depending on availability.
* Pre-leasing offered based on availability
* No pets allowed
* No smoking
As a resident of Bridge Creek Apartments, you will enjoy living in a Commonwealth Managed Community. In a Commonwealth Managed Community, you will have our dedicated team of community managers, regional managers, and corporate support staff working to make sure you’re provided a quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the premises, a clean and well-maintained community, and a place you will be happy to call home. Many of our communities have enforced no solicitation polices to keep your time as your own, community events and outreach programs, preferred vendors catering to your specific needs, fire prevention and CPR training, CHS landscape maintenance services, community alerts, homeowner tips, and homeowner insurance options.
Commonwealth strives to provide you with a warm community environment and a quality living environment.
There are no units currently available, but please contact us to be put on the waiting list.
Bridge Creek Apartments accepts personal checks, money orders, and direct deposit.