Tall Cedars MHC
401 37th Street SE
Auburn, Washington 98002
$565.00 / Month
Tall Cedars MHC is an all-ages community located within close walking distance to Gildo Rey elementary and Mt. Baker middle schools, close driving distance to Auburn Riverside High and Auburn High School, as well as easy access to public transit. You can still enjoy that quiet Auburn suburban feel with downtown being only 2 miles away. Professional onsite management ensures community rules are preserved and facilities are kept clean.
We have a generous playground area with a large gazebo and a basketball court, as well as an off-leash dog area for your furry friends. Dogs are allowed up to 50lb maximum. An in-person interview and signed pet agreement with management is required for approval.
Our amenities include:
- Affordable Rent and Utilities
- Water and Sewer are sub-metered. Only pay for what you use.
- Food/Yard Waste collection are at no cost.
- Play Field
- Basketball Court
- Covered gazebo with BBQ Area
- Pet friendly
- Off leash dog park
- Extensive Visitor Parking
- Extra vehicle & RV storage lots available to rent
Our lots are generous with ample room for gardening, and driveways that will accommodate 2-3 cars.
Please note, you must be approved for residency by management before purchasing a home or moving into the community. Failure to comply is cause for denial of tenancy.
If you come to terms to purchase a home in our community, please follow this link to apply: https://cres.quickapp.pro/properties/41/apply
A complete application for residency will include:
- Completed application for each and all intended adult occupants
- 5 years of consecutive residential address history
- Proof of income such as 2 months of recent pay stubs
- Government issued photo ID
- Social security card or Tax ID document
- Payment for application fee by cashier’s check, money order, or credit card.
- $60 per adult applicant
Application results may take up to 5-7 business days.