Tall Cedars MHC
401 37th Street SE
Auburn, Washington 98002
$510.00 / Month
Tall Cedars MHC is an all-ages community located within close walking distance to Gildo Rey elementary and Mt. Baker middle schools, close driving distance to Auburn Riverside High and Auburn High School, as well as easy access to public transit. You can still enjoy that quiet Auburn suburban feel with downtown being only 2 miles away. Professional onsite management and night time security patrols ensures community rules are preserved and facilities are kept clean.
We have a generous playground area with a large gazebo and a basketball court, as well as an off lease dog area for your furry friends. Dogs are allowed without weight restriction but an in person interview with management is required for approval.
Our amenities include:
- Affordable Rent and Utilities
- $23.00 Garbage & Recycling
- $11.66 Stormwater
- Water and Sewer are sub-metered. Only pay for what you use.
- Food/Yard Waste collection are at no cost.
- Play Field
- Basketball Court
- Covered gazebo with BBQ Area
- Pet friendly
- Off leash dog park
- Extensive Visitor Parking
- Extra vehicle & RV storage lots available to rent
Our lots are generous with ample room to garden, and driveways that will accommodate 2-3 cars.
Please note, you must be approved for residency by management before purchasing a home, or moving into the community. Failure to comply is cause for denial of tenancy.
A complete application for residency will include:
- A Complete 4 page 3W application filled out for each intended adult occupant with 5 years of rental history
- Proof of income such as 2 recent pay stubs
- Government issued photo ID
- Social security card or Tax ID
- Payment for application fee by cashier’s check or money order.
- $45 per adult applicant
- +$15 for each state an applicant has lived in (outside of Washington), in the last 5 years.
***Please contact management to make an appointment to submit your application in person.
Application results may take up to 5-7 business days.