Safe Haven Insurance Quote Process
Commonwealth Real Estate Services (CWRES) has an insurance agency partnership with SafeHaven National Insurance Agency, LLC, a fully licensed insurance agency that offers products which target the unique insurance needs of manufactured home and RV community residents.
Among our featured products:
- Homeowners' insurance
- Renters' insurance
- Boat insurance
- Automobile insurance
- RV insurance
- ATV insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
How to Use Our Services
- On the business following the date that a potential new resident is approved for residency, a SafeHaven agent will call your new resident with an offer of insurance for their new home/rental. Please make the resident aware that a SafeHaven agent will be calling them with an insurance quote.
- Please include the SafeHaven Insurance flyer and brochure in the package that you give your newly-approved applicants.
- When a resident visits the community office inquiring about insurance, please give them a SafeHaven flyer and brochure and refer them to our website at www.safehaveninsurance.com
- Please contact SafeHaven directly at 800-206-2753 if you have a community newsletter or other publication where we could place an article about our insurance program.
- SafeHaven has special insurance programs that will allow your residents to comply with the community's insurance requirements.
- SafeHaven can provide property insurance coverage for your residents' vehicles, boats and other possessions listed above.
"To maintain and improve the integrity, viability, and profitability of the clients’ asset providing the client the security, confidence, and freedom to explore other important aspects of their life. We will be respectful, fair, and honest to residents while also being innovative, fiscally responsible, and diligent for our owners."